Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

The day of the dead

       The day of the dead


I was in my room. It was dark and it was creepy. All alone and it was pitch black. I felt alone and scared. I wanted to be with my parents but no matter even if I tried I would fall over and lose my pillow fort.t.I felt alone and scared.


I made a pillow fort to make me feel safe but I just felt even more scared. I was thinking that I should run and grab myself to find the light switch I would trip over and lose my pillow fort. So instead I found the window and jumped out it wasn't too high from the ground because my house is a one-story and we don't have an upstairs. I then could see outside because it was a full moon. I then opened the door and turned the light on until…


I saw it. It was big and hairy. And I was scared. I turned all the lights on and ran to my room. I was safe. And so I then went to sleep. IN the morning I went to the kitchen and I felt like I was being watched and so I carried on with my day but something was not right that's why it was the day of the dead my mum told me that we were going to an urupa but then something happened… I saw it again. It was a wolf. This was very scary because this wolf had been chasing me for days and I was over it. Maybe he was hungry or sad, maybe he needed love or attention.


The next day I was walking to school until I saw him again. I acted like I didn't see him. He looked sad so I said come out and tell me why you're chasing me and so he ran away.

And for weeks I tried to tell him to talk to me but he never did eventually he told me that he was sad his mother and father had passed and so I asked him why he was following me and he said that he was hungry so I took him to McDonald's and he eats a lot …

Later that day I was at the park and he told me he was hungry…

To be continued...


2 comments:

  1. For the past days we have been working on narrative writing. Narrative writing means made up stories.And this is my one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Tarshana,
    Your writing is awesome! I would have hated to be you seeing him again on the way to School, creepy! Next time instead of just adding your writing striaght to your blog you could use a Google Drawing to insert your writing on and add a background. I think then it would look much more effective!

    Once again, great job,
    Keep up the great work,

    Mā te wā,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete